HOLLENDER SUSTAINABLE BRANDS Terms of Service
GET ON TOP is a digital activism campaign put out by HOLLENDER SUSTAINABLE BRANDS LLC. HOLLENDER SUSTAINABLE BRANDS, LLC. (“HSB”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) — a consumer products holding company. Hollender Sustainable Brands operates the letsgetontop.com. You may visit our website for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this Service including the text, images, audio and video for commercial purposes, without written permission from HSB.
2. Service Eligibility
You must be at least 13 years of age or older in order to use our Service. If you are under the age of 13 please do not access our site in any way.
3. General Terms
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on this website and/or within the Service is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these Terms of Service. HSB does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with HSB. Images are either the property of, or used with permission by our company. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms of Service. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. 2. HSB uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date
information on the Service. However, we give no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. HSB assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Service.
3. Furthermore, your use of and browsing of this website is at your risk. Neither HSB nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Service is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Service is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some the jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of above exclusions may not apply to you. Our company assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Service or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Service.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Service by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by HSB or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
5. The trademarks, and logos, displayed on the Service are trademarks of the company, and cannot be used or reused by any other party without the written permission of HSB.
6. HSB may at any time revise these Terms of Service by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should periodically visit the page for updates to the policy and terms.
4. Notices and Service Messages
You agree that we may provide notices to you in the following ways: (1) an email sent to an address you provided, or (2) through other means including social media, mobile number, telephone, or mail. You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
5. Rules of Conduct
HSB’s Get on Top is a platform where users are encouraged to find ways to take meaningful and immediate action through interacting with the content and actions on our website. This is a platform where we encourage users to show support in a positive and respectful manner.
6. Social Media Services
To use the Service, you may be required to enable or log in to the Service via certain online third party services, such as Twitter or Facebook ("Social Media Services"). By logging in or directly integrating these Social Media Services into the Services, we increase the accuracy of your data and analysis and make your online experiences richer and more personalized. To take advantage of this feature and capabilities, we may ask you to authenticate, register for or log into Social Media Services on the websites of their respective providers (you will provide your login information, like your password, directly to such Social Media Services, and not to HSB). In addition, HSB is not responsible for the accuracy, availability or reliability of any information, data, content, goods, opinions, advice or statements made available in connection with Social Media Services. In addition, HSB is not responsible for the accuracy, availability or reliability of any information, data, content, goods, opinions, advice or statements made available in connection with Social Media Services. As such, HSB is not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Social Media Services. The integration or inclusion of such features does not imply an endorsement or recommendation of any particular Social Media Services.
7. Rights and Limitation of Rights
You own all of the content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us (“User-Generated Content”), but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to use it.
8. Service Availability
HSB may change, suspend, or discontinue any Service at any time with or without notice for any reason or no reason whatsoever.
HSB has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you with a copy of any content or information that you or others have uploaded to our site
9. Changes to these Terms of Service
From time-to-time, we may modify these Terms of Service. By continuing to use the Service after we post a revised Terms of Service, you signify your continued acceptance of these terms. Therefore, it is important that you review these Terms of Service regularly to ensure
HOLLENDER SUSTAINABLE BRANDS
212 BATTERY STREET
BURLINGTON, VT 05401
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
Copyright © 2016 Hollender Sustainable Brands LLC. All Rights Reserved.